Downloadable Forms & Permits

Permit required for all new construction, renovations, alterations, additions, repairs, decks, swimming pools, re-roofing, storage sheds/outbuildings, and Solar Projects having an output exceeding 25 kilowatts.
Permit required for the installation of all solid fuel burning appliances such as wood and pellet stoves.
Permit required for the placement of a single wide or double wide manufactured HUD home. Also for all other construction to HUD homes.
Permit required for the demolition of any structure.

Municipal Sewer Connection Permit Application

Permit required for the installation of connecting to Town or Village sewer system.

Permit required for the installation of new and replacement septic systems. 

Permit required for the erection of a new sign.
Permit required for all existing signs which do not have permits. NO signs are grandfathered or exempt from the requirement.
Permit required for special events. The sign can be displayed for a period no longer than 30 days.
Submit this form when applying for a building permit for a deck.
Application for Solar Projects having an output of 25 kilowatts or less
Site Plan ApplicationApplication for Site Plan Projects.
Special Use Permit ApplicationApplication for Special Use Permit Projects
Miscellaneous Forms
Form to report a nuisance or code violation. Please include your name and phone number so we can contact you.
Form to grant us permission to conduct a property maintenance inspection in a rental dwelling unit.
Insurance Forms
Affadavit of Exemption to Show Specific Proof of Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage for a 1, 2, 3 or 4 Family, Owner-Occupied Residence