- Office Hours are: 8 AM till 3:30 PM
- Court Office Closes @ NOON on Thursdays when Court is in Session
- Please note Small Claims or Evictions will not be filed or processed on Thursdays.
- They can be filed any other work day from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Please Be Advised that to enter the court all persons will be processed through a metal detector.
NO CELL PHONE OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE COURT.
TOWN COURT DISCLAIMER NOTICE
WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS & CANNOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE
In regards to small claims matters, the court will provide you with pertinent information.
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO OTHER CIVIL MATTERS.
If you are not knowledgable in the correct procedures involved in the proper filing & defense of civil matters, including Summary Proceedings & Evictions; handle these matters on your own, it is suggested that you contact an attorney for assistance.
We are not a legal service and cannot advise you. In the best interest of all parties involved, please do NOT ASK for our advice.
The Greene County District Attorney's Office handles: Felonies, misdemeanors, AG & Markets & NYS Police Tickets.
Greene County Sheriff & EnCon Department handles all infractions issued by their department.