Wild & Exotic Animal Reporting


  • NYS General Municipal Law §209-cc requires every person owning, possessing or harboring such wild/exotic species within the Town/Village of Catskill to report the presence of such animal(s) with the Catskill Town Clerk, on or before April 1st of each year.
  • A reporting form may be obtained from the Town Clerk for this purpose.
  • A listing of such wild/exotic animals requiring reporting is available at the Catskill Town Clerk’s Office – 439 Main Street.
  • Failure to file as required will subject you to penalties under law.


For More Information on Special Licenses/Permits for Wildlife please visit the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation.